Tuesday, June 25, 2019

June 25th, 2019: Journal Entry

June 25th, 2019: Journal Entry (from my Instagram)



6/25/19: ✅

Amazing day today! It was the first day of summer quarter, which I’m not particularly excited; however, I’m only taking 1 class and it’s also forcing me to wake up early. So, I’m choosing to look on the bright side.

Also, I’ve been hitting PRs all around. I did yoga today at Lake Padden and finally got the forehead stand from downward dog and even HELD it for 5~ seconds. It felt amazing to finally do this. There’s still always more work and progress to be done, but it sure feels good to SEE and FEEL progress. 🧘🏼‍♂️

Today’s practice was anything but “normal.” The entire practice was just over 20 minutes :) I played around a lot more and improvised. I normally have some sort of idea of what I want to do prior to practicing, but today was total intuition. It felt really good.

I also ran 2.6 miles at an 8:31 pace directly afterward. I’ve been stuck at a 9~ min / mile pace for some time and somehow cracked that.

The yoga session today was recorded in another time-lapse format. I did, however, slow it down 50% from yesterday’s. It’s currently uploading to YouTube so we’ll see if it’s choppy or not once it’s done uploading. I’ll post a section of the video if it turns out well on IG, but feel free to check it out if anyone is interested.


#goprohero7black📷 #timelapsevideos #timelapseyoga #yogatimelapse #yogaprogressjourney #myyogaprogress #yogapicture #mentalhealthblog #mentalhealthmatters #yogatherapy #physicalandmentalhealth #healthybodyandmind #yogavlog #yogabloggers #yogaoutdoors #yogamen #fitnessbloggers #menwhobullet #bulletjournaltracker #bulletjournalist #bulletjournaldailylog #mentalphysicalspiritualhealth #mentalhealthproblems


With love,

Mentalphysicalspiritualhealth

No comments:

Post a Comment