Sunday, June 23, 2019

June 23rd, 2019: Journal Entry

June 23rd, 2019: Journal Entry (from my Instagram)




6/23/19
.
A minute clip from my 25 minute vinyasa yoga practice tonight. Ive been doing pretty good with my mobility, physical therapy, and yoga lately and I’m happy about that.
-
Before, if I took just one day off from stretching, I could feel the tension held in my body. On the contrary, yesterday I didn’t do anything besides working out and today my body still felt alright. My goal was still to practice yoga today because I know if I take multiple days off, my progress declines drastically.
-
I didn’t have many extraordinary goals today. I went out all the way down to Seattle to celebrate my gfs friends 23rd birthday, so today I slept in and thankfully had the entire day off. My main goals were to eat well, clean and do laundry, call my grandparents, meditate, practice yoga, and go to bed at a reasonable hour.
.
While these goals may sound minuscule to most, it takes a lot of mental willpower to get them done, as they are the foundation for my mental and physical wellbeing. Accomplishing goals like those sets a mental groundwork and allows for me to focus on other necessary tasks, responsibilities, and chores that would not be possible if i didn’t first focus on MY OWN wellness. 😌 -
-
This was recorded in time-lapse video with a .5 second capture interval on my GoPro Hero 7 Black. (for anyone interested, the entire video will be uploaded to my YouTube with the link found in my bio).

With love,

Mentalphysicalspiritualhealth

No comments:

Post a Comment