Sunday, March 4, 2018

Adapting a New Diet - Transitioning to a Healthier Way of Living

I'm pretty excited to make a drastic change in my diet and hopefully this will help transition towards a far healthier way of living, in every aspect. Right now, the plan is to quit consuming sugar and refined foods. After that, I may go to more extremes. I've been inspired by fitness and improving my physical health since as long as I can remember - probably 12-13 years old. It started as enjoying pushing my body to the extreme in activities such as running, hiking, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and, slowly, over time, my mindset evolved into attempting to find balance in everything. Changing my habits regarding fitness is easy, but what I’ve struggled with most is shifting personality and behavior traits towards something that actually aligns with my goals. I won’t bore whoever has managed to read this far with monotonous details, but TLDR; improving diet is the next step in my life. If anyone else has attempted this or has successfully managed to adapt this approach, feel free to chime in with a word of advice. Going to be a fun time.

It would be much appreciated if you check out and follow my Instagram page!!

https://www.instagram.com/mentalphysicalspiritualhealth/

With Love,

Mental Physical Spiritual Health



No comments:

Post a Comment